Search courses/exams prices
Established in 2003, International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) is the leading association for business analysis around the globe.
We help professionals working in business analysis and related business roles by maintaining global standards for the practice and certification through professional development resources, industry research, career resources, leading events, volunteering opportunities and networking.
For individuals working in a broad range of roles - business analysis, systems analysis, requirements analysis or management, project management, consulting, process improvement and more - IIBA can help you do your job better and enhance your professional life.
To meet the growing demands of the global marketplace in the field of business analysis, IIBA® has launched a new global Certification program. This enhanced, multi-level, competency-based certification program recognizes the BA professional's knowledge and skills, and supports their lifelong BA career progression. Learn more about how IIBA certification can help you become recognized for your skills, knowledge and expertise within the business analysis profession.
There are many good reasons to earn a professional certification or certificate:
- Personal and professional recognition
- Increased income – 16% average increase in salary if you are certified
- Professional development opportunities
- Added Value to your Resume
- 14% growth percentage between 2014-2024 for BA roles
IIBA certification pathway
- ECBA™: Level 1 - Recognizes individuals entering the field of business analysis.
- CCBA®: Level 2 - Recognizes BA professionals who have 2-3 years of business analysis experience.
- CBAP®: Level 3 - Recognizes BA professionals who manage and lead with over 5 years of business analysis experience.
- CBATL™: Level 4 - Recognizes BA professionals who advance the BA profession and have over 10 years of experience.
- Online courses are provided by ILX Group.
iLEARN offers CCBA® and CBAP® courses in the following ways:
- E-learning (training provided through online learning management system from anywhere and anytime)